Released: May 2012
3D is not just for scientists or movie fans. It can provide dramatic impact
for business presentations and it may help students better engage with their
lessons and that could lead to better academic performance.
All Casio Pro, Signature and Short Throw models include 3D capability. 2D-3D
software can help you convert standard presentations to 3D.
- 3D compatible PC (desktop or laptop) Requirements* for DLP 3D Ready (DLP
- PC Requirements: Microsoft: Microsoft© Windows© Vista (32
bit), XP (32 bit) SP2 or equivalent
- Operating System: Windows XP or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Core2 Duo and higher required. 1GB memory or higher
(2GB recommended). Recommended 1GB hard disk space
- Graphics Card Requirements: Laptop: nVidia Quadro Graphics card or
equivalent, must be Quad Buffered and Open GL 3D
Desktop: nVidia FX580 or higher
- Software: DirectX® 9.0c or equivalent; Windows Media Player 11 or
*Requirements subject to change.
*Please note that CASIO DLP 3D ready projectors are not compatible with