Released: June 2015
Introducing the new ECB500D, a stylish and function-packed watch that includes a Mobile Link Function, so you can be sure you are always on time. Mobile Link function (Wireless linking with Bluetooth Smart devices) requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone. World Time dial at 9 o'clock can be set to one of approximately 300 cities around the globe. Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day. Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm times, and more. Use your phone to change the distance setting for calculation of speed in the Stopwatch mode. Transfer stopwatch data to a phone to create a log file.
- Mobile Link Function
- Dual Time
Mobile Link function (Wireless linking Bluetooth Smart device)
Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone
- World Time dial at 3 o'clock can be set to one of the approximately 300 cities around the globe.
- Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day
- Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm time, and more.
- Phone finder cause your phone to emit a tone when a watch button is pressed.
||iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1.3) / iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 8.1.3) / iPhone 5s (iOS 7~8.1.3) / iPhone 5c (iOS 7~8.1.3) / iPhone 5 (iOS 7~8.1.3) / iPhone 4s (iOS 7~8.1.3)
||GALAXY S5 (Android4.4~5.0) / GALAXY Note3 (Android4.3~4.4) / GALAXY S4 (Android4.3~4.4)
Connection with a phone requires downloading of the CASIO WATCH+ app. FREE
Downloads from the App Store (iPhone) or Google play (Android smartphone).
Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For a list of supported mobile phones and the latest updates, visit http://www.edifice-watches.com/bs/
- 100M Water Resistant
- Solar powered
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth® SMART)
- Airplane mode
- LED Light (Super Illuminator)
- World Time
- 40 times zones (40 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city and world time swapping
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.59.99
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- 12/24 hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute(hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (world time hour and minute)
- 4 dials (24-hour, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, p.m., date, day, world time a.m./p.m.
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Module: 5427
Size of case / total weight